Asking and Why it’s so Scary is a presentation for the local MAsT chapter in southern NJ which will examine why many submissives have a problem asking for what they need or want. It took my slave a long time to be able to do this in personal life, even though she never had a problem with expressing her needs in her career. When first entering the D/s lifestyle, she found it even harder to ask for what was needed or wanted because she thought it meant she wasn’t being “submissive enough”.
The goal of this workshop is to help you learn more about yourself and your needs and wants and be able to effectively communicate these with your partner.
- Why s-types need to be able to ask for what we need and want.
- When to express these needs to Owner, Dominant or Master for the best outcome.
- What it is we are really looking for.
- How to ask with respect and openness
- What happens if the answer is No?
- How to avoid feeling taken advantage of in; or resentful of; the power exchange dynamic.
Please join us on April 28, 2018, in Edgewater Park, NJ, 08010
If you are interested please follow the directions at the event listing here: